National Cookery School Guide terms and conditions for gift cards
1. Gift cards are valid for 12 months from the date of issue as shown on the gift card, or until and including the final date for use shown on the gift card.
2. All gift cards are non-refundable.
3. Bookings using a gift card are subject to course availability. This is at the discretion of the chosen school.
4. A gift card can be redeemed against the cost of a course or for goods from any of the cookery schools featured in the Guide.
5. A gift card can be used in part-payment for a course.
6. Where the fee for a course booked using a gift card is less than the value of the gift card used no change will be given. Credit for the amount of the difference may be issued at the discretion of the individual school.
7. Once a course is booked and paid for by gift card that card is considered redeemed and the chosen cookery school’s terms and conditions will apply to any cancellation of the booking.