Any data you enter via a form on this website is used solely by the National Cookery School Guide. We do not rent or sell any of our data to any third party. We believe strongly in an ethical opt-in approach to all marketing activity and the sites that we operate reflect this.
Should you require any further information on our policies, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Masterclass Terms and conditions
- For any specific requirements please contact the specific cookery school before booking. Contact information can be found on the National Cookery School website
- Please note all Masterclasses feature Kenwood Chef Titanium appliances and will take place throughout July-September 2019
- This masterclass promotion is only applicable to purchases made between 30th of May and 8th of July 2019
- Classes must be booked on or before 8th of August 2019
- All classes are subject to availability
- We reserve the right to amend any aspect of the promotion
- Classes must be booked within 30 days of purchase
- Cancellation Policy: Kenwood Masterclasses are non-trasferable
THE KENWOOD CHEF COOKERY COURSE PROMOTION (THE "PROMOTION")
UK TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Promoter: The Promotion is conducted by Kenwood Limited, 1 Kenwood Business Park, New Lane, Havant, Hampshire, PO9 2NH, United Kingdom (“we”, “us”, “our”).
- Promotion Period: The Promotion is valid while stocks last from 00:00 on 30th May 2019 to 23:59 on 8th July 2019 (inclusive) (the “Promotion Period”).
- Purchasing Qualifying Products:The Promotion is available for all purchases of the Qualifying Products (defined in point 5 below) made by you during the Promotion Period, either in-store or online via the UK website of John Lewis PLC in the United Kingdom (“Retailer”).
- Eligibility: All customers of the Retailer who are resident in the United Kingdom and aged eighteen (18) years of age and over (“you”, “your(s)”) are eligible to participate in the Promotion and, by participating in the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (which may be amended or varied at any time by us).
- Qualifying Products: The following Kenwood Chef Kitchen machine products purchased during the Promotion Period are qualifying products for the Promotion:
|Range||Model(s) of Qualifying Products|
|Chef Sense XL||Pearl KQL6100I|
|Chef Sense XL||Purple KQL6100V|
|Chef Sense XL||Granite KQL6100Z|
|Chef Titanium||KVC7300S and KVL8300S|
The model number is located on the packaging of the Qualifying Product or on the underside of the Qualifying Product. If you are unsure whether a product is a Qualifying Product, please ask a sales assistant in-store.
- Obtain a copy of the Terms and Conditions: You can obtain a copy of these Terms and Conditions on our website at or by writing to Cookery Course Promotion, Kenwood Limited, New Lane, Havant, Hampshire PO9 2NH to receive a hard copy in the post. All changes will be posted in revised Terms and Conditions on the above website.
- Promotion Offer: When you purchase any Qualifying Product in a single transaction from any Retailer during the Promotion Period, you will be eligible to claim within 30 days of purchase a free placement on a 2–4 hour Kenwood Chef Masterclass Cookery Course at participating cookery schools that form part of The National Cookery School Guide, subject to the terms below.
- The Kenwood Chef Masterclass Cookery Course in this Promotion cannot be exchanged for cash or for any alternative products. Locations and course dates are subject to availability on a first-come first-served basis. Any customer cancellations will result in the customer forfeiting their place, classes are non-transferable.
- We cannot be held responsible at any time for any move or cancellation of courses by the independent cookery schools, which are outside our immediate control.
- How to claim your Kenwood Chef Masterclass Cookery Course
(a) To claim your Free Kenwood Chef Masterclass Cookery Course you must visit the UK Website of the National Cookery School Guide at www.nationalcookeryschoolguide.com/masterclass at any time during the Promotion Period in which you purchased your Qualifying Product and up to thirty (30) days after (“Redemption Period”) and complete the following steps:
(i) select the John Lewis/Kenwood promotion menu option and follow the online instructions, providing your full name, postal address, email address, phone number and details of the Qualifying Product purchased by you, including purchase date and the model number;
(ii) upload a scanned copy or photo of your sales receipt as proof of purchase of a Qualifying Product. Your sales receipt must clearly show the Qualifying Product model information identified in point (5) above and the date of purchase;
(iii) submit your completed information and your receipt
PLEASE NOTE: If you have any mobility, allergies or any other special needs please check with the National Cookery School Guide to ensure they can accommodate your specific needs prior to submitting your booking. Although we endevour to select a wide range of cookery school locations, the facilities offered at each location will vary and we cannot be held responsible if they are unable to meet any needs you may have.
Kenwood Chef Kitchen machine models available at any chosen cookery school may vary from the Qualifying Product model.
(c) Your free Kenwood Chef Masterclass Cookery Course must be redeemed in a single Redemption within 30 days of purchase.
(d) If you do not complete your Redemption within the Redemption Period you forfeit your free Kenwood Chef Masterclass Cookery Course.
(e) On receipt of your Redemption, we will verify your Redemption. We reserve the right to reject any Redemption which we believe is incomplete, incorrect, invalid, forged or illegible. Therefore, please complete your Redemption carefully and accurately.
(f) Your claim to a free Kenwoods Chef Masterclass Cookery Course is subject to your compliance with these Terms and Conditions,
- Queries: If you have any queries please contact the promoter at the address in 1 above.
- Governing Law: The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.