The National Cookery School Gift Card is elegantly designed and printed on stiff card. It is enclosed in a smart envelope and posted out by first class Royal Mail on the day if the order placed by 4pm. If you want an immediate purchase then please use our version that can be emailed. The recipient of the gift card will be directed to the National Cookery School website where they can browse the selected schools, choose the one they wish to attend and then contact the school directly. All courses are, of course, subject to availability.
See Terms and Conditions for full details.
National Cookery School Guide terms and conditions for gift cards
1. Gift cards are valid for 12 months from the date of issue as shown on the gift card or on such final date for use of the card as is show on the gift card.
2. All gift cards are non-refundable.
3. Bookings using a gift card are subject to availability on any course. This is at the discretion of the chosen school.
4. A gift card can be redeemed against the cost of a course or for goods from any of the Cookery Schools featured in the Guide.
5. A gift card can be used to make up a part payment for a course.
6. Where the fee for a course booked using a gift card is less than the value of the gift card used no change will be given. A credit for the amount of the difference may be issued instead but this is at the discretion of the individual schools.
7. Once a course is booked and paid for by gift card that card is considered redeemed and the chosen Cookery Schools terms and conditions will apply to any cancellation of the booking.
8. Your personal information will only be used by National Cookery School Guide and will not be shared with any third parties.